- You're a great therapist but hate the business side of running your therapy business, you wish you could just treat clients instead of wasting your time and energy on promoting yourself
- You're convinced that you're just not a natural sales person and have fear of selling your services
- You're a generous person, so generous that you often feel bad charging clients money!
- You don't have any business education and wish someone taught you all that important stuff before you started your business, rather than having to figure it out all on your own
- You wish you had some source of guidance, helping you with the never ending marketing challenges that running a therapy business brings
The thing is, your clients are out there, but if they don't know you exist, or if you don't seem trustworthy enough to them, they're never going to hire you.
You might even be creating excuses in your head, that people don't want to pay for alternative therapies, or that people don't have money for therapies, or that people don't believe that your therapy can help them... It’s not that they don’t believe you, but maybe you’re taking the wrong approach to convince them. It’s like slicing a loaf of bread and blaming the loaf for being too tough to slice, when in fact it’s your knife that isn't sharp enough.
- If your website looks like an 10-year-old's school project with mismatched fonts and a crazy colour palette, it won't attract the right clients to you
- If all you do on social media is post "book a treatment with me", no wonder people are going to tune out and ignore your marketing messages
- If every time someone asks you if you give discounts, you feel so bad and don't know how to respond, don't be surprised you'll only attract bargain hunters
There are so many mistakes therapists make that are costing them clients, because they simply don't have the knowledge and guidance.
- Looking more professional to potential clients, having a greater credibility and being seen as an expert, rather than someone who just does therapy to make some extra cash on the side
- Having an engaged fan base on social media and a growing email list of people you can promote to
- Feeling more confident with how you respond to challenging enquiries, knowing how to stand your ground and not hurting your business, while being polite and friendly at the same time
- Booking clients who really value what you do and are easy to work with
Those are the results of doing your marketing properly.
In Mastermind Therapist Hub you'll get access to guides, tools and tutorials that will help you master your marketing and help you with the day to day running of your therapy business.
Because let's be honest, there is a lot of things a therapist has to master in order to attract clients...
It's a lot of work considering that's not even the MAIN part of your business, the main part of your business is of course to make your clients' health better!
BUT you can't make anyone better if people don't book you.
And they won't book you if your marketing sucks.
- Attract your ideal clients like magnet
- Get people talking about your business
- Look more professional yet approachable to potential clients
- Be known as the go-to expert in your area
Get access to tutorials scripts and tools that will help you master your marketing and make the day-to-day running of your therapy business a breeze
The Knowledge Section of the Hub is packed with useful guides and tutorials, such as…
- The psychology behind successful pricing and how to get clients to value your services. “Too expensive” won’t be an excuse you’ll hear from potential clients any more
- Step by step guide on how to get killer testimonials that will convince potential clients to work with you (and a word by word script you can use to eliminate all negative feedback from your facebook page)
- Step by step video tutorial on how to create an online registration form for your business
- Harmful mistakes you’re making with your website that make potential clients click the “back” button as soon as they land on your page
- Facebook Status Bank - over 60 customizable facebook posts to ramp up your engagement, that you can take and use on your own facebook (or instagram/twitter) page
- ... and other trainings tailored to your therapy business
The Scripts section of the hub has 21 scripts for replying to tricky enquiries. Do you feel lost for words when someone asks you why you raised your prices? Not sure what to reply when someone asks if they can get a discount? You can stay polite and professional while sticking to your rules, just copy the script, customize as needed and send!
The Tools section of the Hub has a list of 15 free online tools that will make running your holistic business much easier.
If you’re like most of us small business owners, you’re probably doing everything by yourself, from creating your website, designing your business cards, posting on social media, writing your blog posts and newsletters, replying to client enquiries… sometimes you wish you had an assistant who would do all these tasks for you so you could concentrate on treating clients.
The Hub won’t give you a free virtual assistant, but it will make running your business much easier with a collection of free online tools you can use every day to master your holistic business.
Olga, thank you for taking the time to give me such a detailed analysis of my website. So many useful tips and good advice, I have already started making some changes. There's always more to learn! I really appreciate your help. Great to see someone helping not so business minded therapists and healers get their business to work better for them!Matthew
Bio- Energy Therapist